- Applicant must be 18 years or older.
- Minors 16 -18 years can participate if guardians participate in the program and accompany them in all organized activities.
- This program is specialized and is intended for students or professionals engaged in History, Archaeology, Architecture Art History, Architecture, Urban Planning, Anthropology, Museum Studies, Conservation and Historic Preservation. It is not intended for the general public, however, it is also open for people with a general interest in preservation.
How to apply:
or you can:
- Download the application form.
- Read carefully both the application instructions and program description.
- Fill out application and email it to Polly Withers at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be sent an email acknowledging receipt.
- Download the payment form and include the filled out form with each payment you send. For the summer program mail or transfer $500 USD for the deposit ($450) and the application fee ($50) by the deadline of May 1st, 2017. Our address is on the payment form. You will be sent an email acknowledging receipt.
- You will be notified on May 1st if there are sufficient participants for the program and the program is confirmed. Applicants should not commit to any travel plans until the course is confirmed.
- Full payment must be made by May 15th for the summer 2017 program.
- Applications without the deposit and application fee payment are not considered complete.
- If we confirm the program is going ahead, and there is still space, we can continue to accept new applications, however, the deposit will no longer be refundable.
|May 1, 2017||Application deadline|
|May 1, 2017||Last day to withdraw without losing deposit|
|May 1, 2017||Program is confirmed or Cancelled|
|May 15, 2017||Deadline to complete all payments|
|June 24, 2017||Arrival day (check-in) Athens, orientation and reception|
|June 25, 2017||First day of Academic Tour|
|July 6, 2017||Last day of Academic Tour|
|July 7, 2017||Departure day (check-out)|
Please contact: Polly Withers at email@example.com if you have any questions.